Monday, September 29, 2008

Cheaters r dumb

This was one wonky weekend, internets! As you know, our weekend started Friday with a barfy kid. I had big plans to attend a national cake competition on Saturday and I wasn't sure that was going to happen. But Rogit was up and requesting spaghetti for dinner by Friday evening, so, other than worrying all day about whether I would start with the spontaneous puking, Saturday ended up being a great day.

Well, it was a great day if you don't let the fact that someone flat out stole the cake design Rogit did for his 4th birthday and entered it into the show as their own ruin your day. That's right...some twiznit copied my boy's ingenius idea and got a 2nd place ribbon out of the deal. I wanted to leave a picture of the original next to her cake with a little note to say "THIS is what it was SUPPOSED to look like!" Yeah, I know...bitter much? grrr Rogit was incredibly mad when he saw the pic of Copy McCheaterson's cake. He didn't understand why someone would steal his idea. Cheaters stink.

By the time I made it home Saturday evening Dexter had started with the puking. But by Sunday morning he was fine. The Canadian started with the ralph-fest Sunday morning and I was feeling pretty gross. But I made it through the day without losing my beer battered cheese curds. I thought I had escaped it but wouldn't ya know it, today is worse than yesterday so I fear the worst may be yet to come.

I will not puke. I refuse to puke. I shall.not.puke. Oh please, pretty please, with sugar on top, don't let me puke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No. Really. You should've poked her in the eye. SCREW WHAT JESUS SAID.

...

Okay. Don't screw what Jesus said.

It's sad that Rogit's having to learn so many difficult life lessons so early in his life :( But! I believe karma will visit Cheater McCheatypants in the future. :D