Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back in the blogosphere

I realized today that it has been almost 2 years since I last wrote a blog post. I also realize that nobody has missed it but me, but here I am anyway. It isn't that my life has gotten any more interesting, and it isn't that I have more intelligent things to talk about. It's just about me missing this outlet, for all the random things that go through my mind on any given day.

I've met a lot of really awesome people over the last year, the majority of whom I know only through the internet. They don't know a lot about me or how I ended up where I am today, so I'm going to devote the next day or two to a little History of Me, if you will. So stick around, ya might learn something about me, whether you want to or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is making me LOL even now. And for the record, *I* missed you during your hiatus. In fact, I've gone to your old blog a few times just hoping and praying that there's something new there lol